A & K Training Facility, (AKTF) located in Greensboro, North Carolina offers a comprehensive curriculum that provides the client/student with the essential knowledge and practical skills necessary to become a qualified professional Commercial Driver. A&K Training Facility LLC offers Commercial Driver’s License programs CDL Class A and B. Early registration is recommended to enable us to provide you with the proper forms and required consultation.
What’s Required Before the First Session of Class
- Complete the application form.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Provide a copy of your valid North Carolina Driver’s License.
- Provide proof of High School Diploma, GED or Equivalency.
- Provide your Motor Vehicle Record (Must be certified copy from DMV).
- Undergo a DOT Physical Examination (You may go to your personal physician or a local clinic).
- Undergo drug screening (Random testing may be requested).
- Provide a copy of your Social Security Card.
Items NOT provided by A&K Training Facility and not included in tuition:
- Pocket Calculator.
- Spiral notebook, pencils, and pens.
- Rain gear/orange reflective vest.
- Work Clothes.
- Work Gloves.
- Work Boots.
A&K Training Facility strongly encourages all students to be familiar with basic introductory computer skills and the internet (World Wide Web). Students should be comfortable with using Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
We are NOT a Title IV school. This means that we are NOT eligible for FAFSA funding (Pell Grant, Stafford Loans, Department of Education, etc.). We are a private vocational training school/facility and may be able to assist you with acquiring other types of funding to attend classes. Please contact AKTF for tuition, fees, and additional information.